Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Where has all the time gone!

It's been a while since I've blogged, time just keeps slipping by.....Since my last post, my favorite Aunt, Tia Irma, passed away, August 30. I'm so glad I got the opportunity to visit her with my girls back in June. She was my favorite by far, and I will miss her very much. But such is life, and she did have a good one. Now she's with my Mom having a good time I'm sure.
The past month I kept busy planning Bobby and Maribel's Baby Shower, the theme was theme was Two Peas in a Pod, and we had a great time organizing everything. After all the stress (and expense) , the shower was a success. Lot's of family and friends, the decorations were a hit, and the food was delicious. Unfortunately, I was so busy hostessing, that I failed to take good photos.
The twins should be ready to arrive around Thanksgiving time, which will be her 37th + week, if all goes well. I can't wait!

1 comment:

Lighthouse said...

I am so excited for your grandbabies. How fun! Yes, you are lucky you won't be my nurse. I am a terrible patient. :) I'm really going to have to try & tone it down & TRY to be nice during my labor. Hope all goes well with your twin grandbabies.