Sunday, August 24, 2008

Road trip with Olga



After getting off the night shift, Olga and took off for our road trip to San Jose and Santa Cruz. I was tired from the night before, but I managed to drive us to San Jose, where we visited the Winchester Mystery House. This was interesting, not one of my choices of places to go to before I die, but interesting never the less. From there we drove to Santa Cruz, but by the time we got there, I only had enough energy to find a hotel and crash! I slept until about 9:00, showered, then we drove to the boardwalk to see if we could see anything interesting, but by then it was closed for the day, so we went back to the hotel and had dinner. The next day we went to the boardwalk and walked around the beach area and pier where we had a nice breakfast. The rides on the boardwalk opened at 1:00, and we had a ball riding on the different rides. We turned 12 again that day!

No comments: